Sunday, November 13, 2016

Thlog #1

Raekwon Fisher
Eng 101-108
Thlog #1
11/10/11

My topic is on “ Basketball and Music “ the passion for it was naturally in my blood certain things and people just inspired me to work more at it. My commitment became stronger due to my talent blessings, Mother, and siblings. I would write and practice everyday even wake up early on weekends than weekdays. It helped me become a better person i learned how to use certain traits to better myself mentally and physically. It helps me stay sane, calm, and also overcome my day to day struggles. Managed to overcome obstacles that had a burden on my life plus my growth pattern. Friends were cut off and family was minimized, mindset was changed and also challenged me. But overall it was for my own good, i got good feedback, knowledge, rewards, and motivation on my craft. From those times forward i always tried to work harder than the next man putting myself in a better position in life to take care of me and my family for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment