Sunday, November 13, 2016

Thlog #2


Raekwon Fisher
Eng 101-108
Thlog #2
11/10/16


A successful leader is somebody that can take a group to another level, they are brave have pride, inspiring, motivating, can take on responsibilities and remain humble. They have discipline and can take on anything that comes their way. A leader in my life is me, myself, and i. I motivate myself to do better, stay down for myself through all my struggles, by understanding certain situations from my trials and tribulations to better myself for the future. I look up to myself because i’m all i got, i taught myself how do do sport and music. Being a leader is more than just being the strongest and smartest it’s all about heart and commitment to what you believe in, also being able to hold your own standing on your own 2 feet 10 toes down and prepared for anything that life throws at you. A leader is being able to turn nothing into something, being a leader is a full-time job, you have to be consistent and stay on point, because the leaders are the ones people run to when in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment