Sunday, November 13, 2016

Thlog #3

Raekwon Fisher
Eng 101-108
Thlog #3
11/10/16

A challenge in my life that raised my self esteem because i could not accomplish it but then with hard work i accomplished it was graduating. When i couldn’t  accomplish graduating i felt bad and remorseful because i know i have younger ones looking up to me to get us out the struggle and on to a better lifestyle. Thought about it 100 days and 100 nights and made a commitment to overcome my problems and prevail through any obstacles in my life. It took me 13 hard, stressful, memorable years but i managed to get by through small cracks in my life. At many points i wanted to give up because i wanted to rush my dreams or greed for money. What made me successful was pushing myself and not forgetting how my actions can affect my family’s life and maybe even tears us apart.



No comments:

Post a Comment